Kinallen Cottages, Kinallen
An exceptionally well maintained and decorated semi detached bungalow set just off the Banbridge Road that offers an ideal base for commuters. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers and we would highly recommended an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, laminate wooden floor.
- Living Room 14' 9'' x 11' 4'' (4.49m x 3.45m)
- Feature fireplace, recessed lighting, vertical radiator.
- Kitchen 13' 8'' x 9' 8'' (4.16m x 2.94m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in double oven and 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC rear door, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.27m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.25m x 2.99m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with mixer tap, electric shower unit and glass shower door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED wall light, chrome towel radiator.
- Detached Garage 17' 0'' x 9' 7'' (5.18m x 2.92m)
- Up and over door, light and power points, oil fired boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Front garden laid in lawn with concrete parking area, double gates leading to detached garage. Enclosed rear garden laid in patio area.