11 Killowen Park, Lisburn
A three bedroom detached bungalow which benefits from a good size private enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Located in a quiet and ever popular area off the Pond Park Road this property is convenient for local schools, shops and the City centre. The property offers bright spacious accommodation. An appointment to view is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 3'' x 11' 10'' (4.34m x 3.60m)
- Feature fireplace suitable for an open fire, wooden floor, ceiling cornice, 2 single panel radiators
- Kitchen 11' 3'' x 9' 2'' (3.43m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 10' 11'' x 9' 4'' (3.32m x 2.84m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.45m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 10' 10'' x 14' 4'' (3.30m x 4.37m)
- Wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, radiator.
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached garden with lean to. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing, outside light and water tap.