13 Hillside Crescent, Benson Street, Lisburn
An attractive semi-detached bungalow set in this much sought after area that has had some recent updating and offers bright spacious accommodation, the property is located just minutes from Lisburn City Centre and set within this popular location convenient to local shops, schools, rail and bus routes. We would highly recommend an early appointment to view and avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC exterior door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 12' 6'' (4.95m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth, laminate wooden floor, wired for wall lights, double and single radiators.
- Kitchen 10' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.30m x 3.17m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, hotpress, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.32m x 3.35m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.32m x 2.41m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 11'' (2.59m x 2.41m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glass shower door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated chrome towel rail.
- Front garden recently tarmaced with decorative stone border. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, patio area, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.