Superb 3 Bedroom Home
Beautifully presented and finished throughout this superb 3 bedroom property enjoys a pleasant south facing back garden and is located a short walk from local schools and many amenities. In 'move-in' condition we expect that this property will appeal to many different of buyers of all ages and types and thus highly recommend an early appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door, solid oak wooden floor, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 12' 10'' x 11' 0'' (3.91m x 3.35m)
- Solid oak wooden floor, TV point, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 17' 2'' x 7' 0'' (5.23m x 2.13m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space, fridge/freezer space and plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, PVC double glazed back door, 1 radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing with laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 12' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.65m x 2.99m) (Max)
- Built-in modern bedroom furniture comprising robes and storage units, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 8' 3'' (3.91m x 2.51m) (Max)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 11'' x 7' 8'' (2.72m x 2.34m)
- Laminate wooden floor, walk-in robe, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 7' 11'' (2.41m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with mixer tap and Mira Sport electric shower over, fully tiled walls and floor, hotpress, heated chrome towel rail.
- Enclosed front garden in pebbles. Fully enclosed south facing rear garden laid out in pebbles with large paved patio area, boiler house/store, outside water tap and lighting.