Great First Time or Investment Purchase
This attractive and spacious 2 bedroom property, with a pleasant garden to the rear, is situated in a popular, quiet cul-de-sac development that is conveniently located a short distance from local shops, schools and many amenities. With few properties like this available we highly recommend an early appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glazed front door, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 11' 0'' x 12' 11'' (3.35m x 3.93m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and feature marble surround, incorporating high output back boiler linked to central heating system, TV point, coved ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 17' 0'' x 7' 1'' (5.18m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space, fridge space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, 1 radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 13' 9'' x 9' 0'' (4.19m x 2.74m)(max)
- Step-in robe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 1'' x 8' 9'' (3.38m x 2.66m)(max)
- Hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.44m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap, telephone shower attachment and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit. Part tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, 1 radiator.
- Neat front garden with lawn and shrubs. Fully enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with outside store and garden shed. Outside lighting and water tap.