136 High Street, Gilford
A deceptively spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace situated within the village of Gilford, centrally located between Banbridge, Craigavon and Lurgan for those needing to commute and convenient to all local amenities including shops, restaurants, schools etc. Well maintained and presented throughout this proeprty is an ideal first time buy or investment purchase and an appointment to view is highly recommended.
2 Bed/1 Rec Mid Terrace
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge 11' 7 x 11' 7 (3.53m x 3.52m)
- Mexican pine style fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring, tongue and groove panel ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 8 x 7' 10 (4.78m x 2.40m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood fan and light. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, understair cloakscupboard, 1 radiator.
- Utility 8' 11 x 6' 2 (2.73m x 1.89m)
- Low level units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, glazed rear door, 1 radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress, telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 11' 7 x 11' 7 (3.54m x 3.52m)(into robes)
- Wall to wall mirrored slide robes, Tv point, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 2 x 8' 0 (2.79m x 2.44m)
- TV point, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 10 x 6' 2 (2.69m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panel bath and shower cubicle with Redring expressions electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, double radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler house, water tap.
- In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property. The property is being sold by a person that is related to a member of our staff.