15 Lambeg Road, Lambeg
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this charming three bedroom cottage built in the late 1800's that is located on the Lambeg Road offering an excellent opportunity to live in this much sought after area that is convenient to Lisburn and South Belfast yet only a short distance from Lambeg train station and within close proximity to local shops, amenities, schools and transport links, we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment..
- Entrance Porch
- Stable style front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard housing oil fired boiler, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m)
- Feature slate fireplace with tiled inset suitable for an open fire, wood flooring, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 20' 0'' x 14' 2'' (6.09m x 4.31m) (At Widest Points)
- Range of units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, range cooker space, fridge/freezer space, wine rack. Part tiled walls, wood flooring, Velux style window, hardwood stable door to rear, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 8'' x 11' 8'' (4.16m x 3.55m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 12' 7'' (3.81m x 3.83m)
- Feature fireplace suitable for an open fire, exposed timber beams, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 5'' x 6' 7'' (3.78m x 2.01m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator. Access to floored roofspace.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, electric shower and glass shower door. Part tiled walls, tongue and groove panelling, Velux style window, single panel radiator.
- Rear Yard
- Outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank.