16 Thistlemount Park, Lisburn
A semi detached bungalow set in this much sought after and popular area that is within easy reach of many local amenities as well as easy access to bus routes. The property benefits from bright spacious accommodation with low maintenance gardens and we would highly recommend an early appointment to view to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed front door, solid wooden floor, double panel radiator. Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Lounge 10' 11'' x 15' 1'' (3.32m x 4.59m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 10'' x 10' 8'' (5.74m x 3.25m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units and complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space. Part tiled walls, breakfast bar, uPVC rear door, laminate wooden floor to dining area, double panel radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 8' 7'' x 10' 5'' (2.61m x 3.17m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 5'' x 7' 0'' (2.87m x 2.13m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 11' 8'' (2.41m x 3.55m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower and folding shower door. Part tiled walls, hotpress, single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 9' 4'' x 20' 8'' (2.84m x 6.29m)
- Up and over door, light and power points.
- Front garden with mature shrubs. Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, raised shrub beds, outside light and water tap.