167 Killowen Grange, Lisburn
A semi detached property that has been well maintained and decorated throughout set just off the Glenavy Road, The property is situated in a sought after residential location within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard.
- Lounge 15' 4'' x 12' 5'' (4.67m x 3.78m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with open fire inset and tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator. Double doors leading to...
- Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 3'' x 10' 4'' (4.64m x 3.15m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer space, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, laminate wooden floor to dining, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator. uPVC patio doors.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress shelved and lagged.
- Bedroom 1 8' 8'' x 12' 2'' (2.64m x 3.71m) (Into Robe)
- Mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 8' 2'' x 11' 0'' (2.49m x 3.35m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 0'' x 11' 10'' (2.13m x 3.60m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 3'' x 6' 2'' (1.90m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower bath with Aqualisa electric shower unit and shower door. Fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, chrome towel rail.
- Front garden laid in lawns, tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, paved patio area, oil fired boiler in housing, plastic oil storage tank.