19 Lady Wallace Crescent, Lisburn
A two bedroom first floor apartment set in this much sought after and popular development that is within easy reach of many local amenities, public transport as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road. The property offers bright spacious accommodation and would highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Panelled entrance door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, built-in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
- Living Room 13' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.16m x 3.30m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall mounted TV, recessed lighting, 2 double panel radiators. Open plan to...
- Kitchen 10' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Candy stainless steel oven and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Pot drawers, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 11' 3'' x 9' 3'' (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Range of built-in robes, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-pedestal sink unit, walk-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.05m x 2.99m)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED mirror, recessed lighting, chrome towel radiator.
- Gated communal parking area. Communal garden laid in lawn.