19 Larchwood Avenue, Banbridge
Situated in the ever popular residential development of Larchwood, this attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious family accommodation and is conveniently located a short walk from local schools and shops. This property will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers and we strongly recommend an appointment to view. Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining, Utililty Room, Bathroom, Three Bedrooms, Garage
3 Bed / 1 Rec - Semi Detached
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard, laminate wood floor, double radiator.
- Lounge 12' 11 (max) x 12' 11 (3.94m x 3.94m)
- Feature pine fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Laminate wooden flooring, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 6 x 9' 9 (5.94m x 2.97m)
- Built in range of high and low level Oak units with 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in 'eye' level oven with touch ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light. Saucepan drawers, wine rack, breakfast bar. Built in fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, double radiator.
- Utility Room 8' 10 x 8' 4 (2.69m x 2.54m)
- Built in range of modern high and low level units, PVC double glazed rear door, access to garage, 1 radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 13' 7 x 10' 0 (4.14m x 3.05m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 0 x 9' 4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- Built in wardrobe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 0 (max) x 9' 4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 1 x 6' 1 (2.16m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, tiled panel bath with centre mixer tap and large quadrant shower cubicle with Mira Vigour power shower, fully tiled walls and floor, PVC clad ceiling with recessed ceiling spots. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Garage 17' 4 x 8' 9 (5.28m x 2.67m)
- Currently partitioned to provide storage and separate work space (easily re-instated). Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway and separate parking bay. To the rear of the property has been fully paved and is fully enclosed. Outside light, outside water tap.