Attractive 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
ADDRESS: 22 Ashvale Drive, Loughbrickland, BT32 3PS
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £96,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D67
This 3 bedroom mid terrace property offers spacious accommodation and is conveniently located with walking distance of local schools and shops, provides easy access to transport links, the A1 Belfast/Dublin corridor and is only a few minutes drive from Banbridge. Early viewing recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 16' 1'' x 15' 11'' (4.90m x 4.85m) (Max)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantel, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 2'' x 7' 3'' (5.84m x 2.21m)
- Range of fitted high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in electric oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, PVC double glazed back door, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.71m x 2.79m)
- Built-in double robe, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 9' 4'' (3.63m x 2.84m)
- Built-in robe, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 5'' x 8' 11'' (2.87m x 2.72m) (Max)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 4'' x 5' 11'' (1.93m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower bath with electric shower unit over, tiled walls and floor, 1 radiator.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed rear with paving.
- Please Note:
- Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.