28 Ardkeeragh Road, Shinn, Newry BT34 1NW
This relatively new luxury 4 bedroom, 3 reception, detached dwelling is situated in this semi rural location within easy commuting distance of Newry, Banbridge and the A1 motorway.
The property offers generous family accommodation, presented in excellent decorative order with an exceptionally high standard of final finishes throughout.
The large gardens have been lovingly maintained and enjoy the benefit of a patio, jungle gym / children's wooden climbing frame and games room.
Internal inspection 'is a must' to fully appreciate both size and finish to this exceptional property.
- Entrance Hall 20' 0'' x 10' 10'' (6.09m x 3.30m)
- With composite front door and double glazed side screens. Ceramic tiled floor and telephone point. Featured oak staircase with integrated lights, to first floor. Understairs store / cloakroom.
- Lounge 14' 6'' x 14' 6'' (4.42m x 4.42m)
- Sandstone fireplace with Stovax inset wood burning stove. Engineered oak flooring. Television point.
- Living Room 14' 6'' x 14' 6'' (4.42m x 4.42m)
- Sandstone fireplace and hearth with open fire. Engineered oak flooring. Television point.
- Kitchen Area 12' 2'' x 14' 2'' (3.71m x 4.31m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with featured island and granite worktops. Integrated Belling double oven, 5 ring hob and hotplate. Samsung 2 door American fridgefreezer, Neff dishwasher and integrated wine cooler. Recessed ceiling lights and strip lights to units. Walk through to dining room.
- Dining Room 12' 2'' x 13' 7'' (3.71m x 4.14m)
- Ceramic tiled floor and recessed ceiling lights. Walk through to Sun-Room.
- Sun-Room 13' 0'' x 16' 1'' (3.96m x 4.90m)
- Home flame wood burning stove with slate hearth. Ceramic tiled floor and television points. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear patio and gardens.
- Utility room 11' 10'' x 8' 0'' (3.60m x 2.44m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- W.C. Off 13' 0'' x 3' 10'' (3.96m x 1.17m)
- Toilet, wash hand basin, fan and tiled floor.
- First Floor 16' 0'' x 11' 0'' (4.87m x 3.35m)
- Spacious Landing - Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 10' 5'' x 14' 9'' (3.17m x 4.49m)
- Handmade built in wardrobes, dresser and 2 no. beside lockers. Television point.
- En-suite off 3' 10'' x 7' 8'' (1.17m x 2.34m)
- Walk in mains shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and shower. Recessed ceiling lights and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 - To Rear 12' 4'' x 13' 8'' (3.76m x 4.16m)
- Extensive range of handmade built in wardrobes and dresser with fitted mirror. 2 no. beside lockers. Built in cupboard.
- En-suite off 7' 0'' x 3' 8'' (2.13m x 1.12m)
- Walk in mains shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower and floor. Extractor fan and recessed ceiling lights.
- Bedroom 3 - To Front 10' 6'' x 14' 9'' (3.20m x 4.49m)
- Hand made built in wardrobes, dresser with mirror and beside lockers. Television points.
- Bedroom 4 - To Front 12' 4'' at longest x 14' 9'' at widest (3.76m x 4.49m)
- Handmade dresser with mirror, 2 no. beside lockers. Free standing, 5 door chest of drawers and built in wardrobe. Television point.
- Office / Study - To Front 4' 8'' x 11' 4'' (1.42m x 3.45m)
- Engineered oak floor. Handmade range of units.
- Bathroom 9' 3'' at longest x 14' 3'' at widest (2.82m x 4.34m)
- White bath, toilet, walk in shower and vanity unit. Fully tiled floor and shower, walls part tiled. Recessed ceiling lights and extractor fan.
- Detached Double Garage 23' 10'' x 16' 9'' (7.26m x 5.10m)
- Electric remote control door. Oil fired boiler. Staircase to first floor games room.
- Games Room 23' 10'' x 16' 9'' (7.26m x 5.10m)
- Laminate flooring. 4 no. double glazed velux windows.
- Heavy duty, remote control iron gates to front boundary with Laurel hedge. Large front gardens with featured fountain and extensive range of plants and shrubs. Tarmacadam drive to front, side and rear, with driveway lights. Well maintained large garden area with jungle gym / children's wooden climbing frame. Brick featured patio area. Outside light and watertap.
- (FROM NEWRY COURTHOUSE / BRASS MONKEY APPROXIMATELY 7 MILES) From Newry Courthouse / Brass Monkey take the main A25 Rathfriland Road for 1.2 miles, at roundabout turn left and continue along A25 for further 2.5 miles. Take left onto Shinn Road and travel 0.8 miles (veering left past Church). At T Junction take right and travel 1.3 miles, turning left onto Ardkeeragh Road. Property is 0.2 miles along on the right hand side (See 'For Sale' board.