Extended 3 Bedroom Terrace In Quiet Location
This attractive mid terrace property has been extended to the rear to provide spacious accommodation that is well presented and finished throughout. Enjoing a private rear garden area with with pleasant views over countryside, the property is situated 2 miles from the centre of Rathfriland, off the Ballyroney Road, and will suit a wide variety of prospective purchasers, hence we strongly recommend an appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Lounge 18' 11'' x 12' 1'' (5.76m x 3.68m)
- Feature brick built fireplace and hearth with beam mantel and matching TV plinth with alcove and light, TV aerial lead, 2 wall light points, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 5'' x 12' 2'' (5.91m x 3.71m) (Max)
- Full range of high and low level solid oak units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, window pelmet and backlit glazed display. Built-in eye level double oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge/freezer space, plumbed and space for automatic washing machine, and slimline dishwasher. Part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen area, laminate wooden floor to dining, PVC double glazed back and side doors, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 3'' x 9' 8'' (3.73m x 2.94m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 9'' x 9' 11'' (4.19m x 3.02m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.17m x 2.06m) (Max)
- Built-in cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 13' 8'' x 8' 7'' (4.16m x 2.61m) (Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, feature raised corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment and quadrant shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit and separate thermostatic rain head shower. Fully tiled walls, double radiator.
- Tarmac driveway / parking to front. Fully enclosed paved rear with barked and pebbled beds, outside lighting and water tap, boiler house.