30 Mount Charles, Banbridge
This property represents an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike. A superb 3 bedroom mid terrace in excellent condition and well maintained throughout, conveniently located with ease of access to the town centre, A1 dual carriageway and local amenities is a must to view. Book an appointment now to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite double glazed front door, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.98m x 3.53m)
- Feature marble fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 14' 10'' x 7' 4'' (4.52m x 2.23m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display units and window pelmet. Built-in oven and hob with extractor hood, fan and light over, space for fridge/freezer and plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, PVC double glazed rear door, 1 radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Shower Room 5' 0'' x 5' 10'' (1.52m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower enclosure with Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 11'' x 8' 2'' (3.32m x 2.49m) (Max)
- Built-in hotpress and wardrobe, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 7'' x 9' 1'' (3.83m x 2.77m)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 5'' x 7' 9'' (2.87m x 2.36m) (Max)
- Built-in cupboard, laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Front garden laid in lawn with shrub border. Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, concrete bin ________ and purpose built store with oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank, water tap.