31 Knockburn Drive, Lisburn
A fantastic semi detached property well maintained and decorated throughout set just off the knockmore Road that would be ideally suit a young family or couple. The property is situated in a sought after location within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 5'' x 15' 8'' (3.78m x 4.77m)
- Feature fireplace with glass front fire, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 15' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.80m x 3.20m) (At Widest Point)
- Extensive range of high and low level units and complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with extractor fan, wine rack, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, understairs storage, double panel radiator, stable style uPVC rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10' 6'' x 7' 11'' (3.20m x 2.41m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 8' 7'' x 12' 5'' (2.61m x 3.78m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.97m x 2.11m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, electric shower and curved glass shower door. PVC wall panelling, tile effect flooring, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawns, patio area to the side, rear garden laid in lawns, outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank.