Attractive 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
An attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached home offering excellent, well presented accommodation. Enjoying an end of cul-de-sac site with in this popular development, most local amenities including shops, schools and transport links are close to hand and hence we recommend an early appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glazed front door with double glazed side panel, telephone point, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 14' 3'' x 11' 4'' (4.34m x 3.45m)
- Focal fireplace with electric fire inset, TV aerial lead, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 0'' x 9' 9'' (5.48m x 2.97m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed French doors to rear, TV point, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 10' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.20m x 2.99m)
- Laminate wooden floor, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Built-in double robe, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 7' 0'' (2.41m x 2.13m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 7' 5'' (2.39m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with thermostatic mixer shower and shower screen over, fully tiled walls, 1 radiator.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway, fully enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with paved patio area and additional parking space, outside lighting and water tap.