35 Church View, Bessbrook, Newry BT35 7ET
This spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached property with large side and rear gardens is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, in this very popular sought after residential location. The property is within easy walking distance of Bessbrook village and short commute to Newry, A1 Motorway and local train station.
This sale should be of particular interest to first time buyers or family use and comes with a high recommendation of early internal inspection to fully appreciate its features and future potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and double glazed side screen. Solid Oak wooden floor. Telephone point and ceiling spotlights. Hotpress off.
- Lounge 11' 2'' x 17' 2'' (3.40m x 5.23m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with open fire. Solid Oak wooden floor. Wall and ceiling lights. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 8' 10'' x 9' 3'' (2.69m x 2.82m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bathroom 8' 7'' at longest x 5' 7'' at widest (2.61m x 1.70m)
- White bath with shower over, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Kitchen/Diner 21' 4'' x 9' 2'' (6.50m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with built in oven, hob, fan, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Tiled floor and wall to kitchen area. Wooden floor to dining area.
- Utility room 9' 4'' x 5' 0'' (2.84m x 1.52m)
- Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 13' 9'' x 11' 8'' (4.19m x 3.55m)
- Solid wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 11' 2'' (2.89m x 3.40m)
- Solid wooden floor and recessed ceiling lights.
- Bedroom 4 10' 1'' x 7' 4'' (3.07m x 2.23m)
- Laminate floor.
- Shower Room 9' 0'' x 4' 8'' (2.74m x 1.42m)
- Newly fitted (Sept. 2020), to include walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Newly tiled walls and floor. Double glazed velux window and extractor fan.
- Tarmacadam driveway and parking area to front and side. Exceptionally large front, side and rear gardens. 2 no. sheds.