39 Shandon Park, Newry BT34 1QD
This exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached dwelling with garage is situated in this very popular residential development, just off the Belfast Road, close to Newry city centre, the A1 bypass and Newry train station.
The large rear gardens are a particular feature of the property which also enjoys the recent additions of a new condensing boiler, double glazed pvc windows and modern bathroom.
This sale should be of particular interest to first time buyers or for family use, with internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
- Entrance Hall 14' 10'' x 6' 1'' (4.52m x 1.85m)
- PVC front door and double glazed side screens. Laminate floor and understairs store.
- Lounge 10' 10'' x 12' 4'' (3.30m x 3.76m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with open fire. Coved ceiling and television point.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 0'' at longest x 10' 8'' at widest (5.79m x 3.25m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls and floor. Laminate flooring to dining area. Featured built in fireplace.
- Utility room 6' 0'' x 7' 5'' (1.83m x 2.26m)
- Range of fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear Hallway
- Ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear.
- First Floor
- Landing with hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 12' 7'' x 8' 10'' (3.83m x 2.69m)
- Laminate floor and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 9' 10'' x 11' 0'' (2.99m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - To Front 7' 7'' x 9' 0'' (2.31m x 2.74m)
- Built in wardrobe and laminate floor.
- Bathroom 5' 6'' x 6' 2'' (1.68m x 1.88m)
- White bath with mixer taps, toilet and wash hand basin. PVC wall cladding and wooden ceiling finish. Heated towel rail.
- Garage 4' 8'' x 2' 6'' (1.42m x 0.76m)
- Up and over door. Fitted shelving. Boiler store with oil burner.
- Tarmacadam driveway and parking area to front. Well maintained garden area. Rockery with colourful selection of plants and shrubs. Outside light. Large, well maintained rear garden with pebbled garden area. Outside lights and watertap.