4 Abbey Heights, Newry BT34 2BF
This spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in this very popular residential location, enjoying direct access onto the Windmill Road and within easy reach of the City centre and local schools.
The property has been internally and externally upgraded in recent years, is presented in excellent decorative order and enjoys the benefit of private rear gardens / patio, with a southerly facing aspect.
The internal features are 'a must' to see and only then can be fully appreciated. Early internal inspection is strongly advised by the selling agents, as a high level of interest is expected.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen. Ceramic tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 11' 6'' x 16' 1'' (3.51m x 4.9m)
- Open fireplace with tiled clad surround, granite hearth and wood sleeper mantelpiece. Wood burning stove heating radiators throughout. Laminate flooring. Television point and coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 9' 8'' (2.97m x 2.94m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 9' 8'' (1.86m x 2.95m)
- Rolltop bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, toilet and wash hand basin mounted on fitted cabinet. Wood panelled wall feature and part ceramic tiled floor. Period style radiator with towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 6'' x 28' 6'' (2.9m x 8.68m)
- Extensive range of high and low level solid Ash units with antique sprayed doors. Granite worktops and splashback incorporating Belfast sink with stainless steel mixertap. Rangemaster 'Range' with 5 ring hob, double oven, grill and extractor hood over. Integrated fridgefreezer and window pelmet with spotlights. PVC double glazed french doors to rear patio / gardens. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing area.
- Bedroom 1 9' 4'' x 13' 3'' (2.85m x 4.03m)
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 16' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.96m x 3.49m)
- Laminate wooden flooring and double glazed velux with blackout fitted blind. Television point. Storage area off.
- Bathroom 9' 3'' x 5' 2'' (2.82m x 1.58m)
- Tiled corner shower unit with Triton electric fitment, toilet and wash hand basin mounted on double cabinet. Double glazed velux window and recessed ceiling light.
- Large tarmacadam forecourt to front and side. Garden area with range of plants and shrubs. Featured rear garden area enclosed with wooden fencing. Large granite paved patio area, taking full advantage of southerly facing aspect. Enclosed area for oil tank, boiler and bin storage. Garden shed.