Superb End Terrace with Upgraded Bathrooms
No. 41 is an ideal investor/first time buyer property, situated in a popular, sought after residential area, just off the Armagh Road.
This one reception, three bedroom end-terrace dwelling with rear yard also benefits from the addition of a ground floor wet-room in recent years.
Early internal inspection is strongly advised by the selling agent as a high level of interest is anticipated.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door and laminate floor. Telephone point.
- Lounge 10' 11'' x 15' 3'' (3.336m x 4.656m)
- Brick fireplace and slate hearth with open fire, solid wood floor. Coved ceiling, centrepiece and television point.
- Kitchen / Diner 10' 8'' x 16' 6'' (3.25m x 5.02m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel fan and single drainer sink unit. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Breakfast bar and understairs store.
- Rear Hall 4' 3'' x 5' 3'' (1.29m x 1.6m)
- Ceramic tiled floor and PVC double glazed door to rear. Wet-room off.
- Wet-Room 8' 11'' x 7' 4'' (2.73m x 2.24m)
- Wet power shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Built in wardrobe off and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 10' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.24m x 3.26m)
- To rear. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 8' 4'' x 13' 1'' (2.55m x 4.0m)
- To front. Built in wardrobe and laminate floor. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 5' 7'' x 7' 7'' (1.7m x 2.3m)
- To front. Laminate floor.
- Bathroom 5' 7'' x 7' 5'' (1.7m x 2.25m)
- White bath with electric shower over, toilet and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Built in wardrobe.
- Store 11' 8'' x 13' 0'' (3.55m x 3.95m)
- Laminate floor and double glazed Velux windows.
- Block wall to front with concrete garden area to side. Entrance to rear of property. Enclosed rear yard and decked area, outside light and watertap.