Spacious 3/4 Bed Semi-Detached Home
This attractive very attractive 3/4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow boosts very versatile and deceptively spacious accommodation and additionally benefits from a large, private site at the entrance to the development. Superbly finished and presented throughout we feel this property will please even the most discerning buyer and without hesitation would highly recommend an early appointment to view. Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room/Bedroom 4, Kitchen/Dining, 3 Further Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood panel front door with double glazed side screen, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 12' 11'' x 11' 5'' (3.93m x 3.48m) (Max)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth (closed over), laminate wooden floor, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Family Room / Bedroom 4 12' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.91m x 3.25m)
- 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 11' 5'' x 11' 10'' (3.48m x 3.60m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, glazed display unit and worktop lighting. Built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, fan and light, fridge/freezer space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.65m x 3.25m)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 7' 8'' (2.59m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor, hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 15' 7'' x 10' 8'' (4.75m x 3.25m)
- Access to undereaves storage space, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 15' 7'' x 14' 5'' (4.75m x 4.39m)
- Access to undereaves storage space, double glazed Velux rooflight, 1 radiator.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed side and private rear garden in lawn and paved patio areas, outside water tap and lighting.