2 Bedroom Country Bungalow
This 2 bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a highly popular rural location and enjoys superb views to the front. Although in need of some modernisation this property will suit a wide variety of prospective purchasers looking for an easily managed and affordable country dwelling only a short distance from Banbridge and numerous amenities. Viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glazed front door and double glazed side screen, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 15' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.7m x 3.56m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 8'' x 11' 7'' (3.55m x 3.53m)
- Full range of high and low level units with double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled walls and floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 17' 7'' x 9' 7'' (5.35m x 2.92m) (Max)
- Built-in bedroom units, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 15' 4'' x 12' 10'' (4.68m x 3.91m) (Max)
- Double radiator.
- Shower Room 8' 11'' x 7' 9'' (2.72m x 2.37m)
- Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower with thermostatic mixer shower, tiled walls and floor, hotpress, double radiator, (single glazed)
- Tarmac parking with vehicular access to rear, outside lighting and water tap.
- From Banbridge, take the Rathfriland Road, continue approximately 3 miles and turn right into Sentry Box Road. Continue for 1.5 miles, the Sentry Box Road becomes the Fernhill Road, No 3 & No.5 are on the right hand side with junction of Ballynafern Road.