51 Carneyhough Court, Crieve Road, Newry BT34 2TW
'Carneyhough Court' is a relatively new, sought after, residential development just off the Crieve road, close to schools, Newry City centre and recreational amenities.
No. 51 is a modern and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached dwelling, presented in very good order and enjoys the benefit of enclosed rear garden and patio area.
Early inspection is recommended by the selling agents as keen interest is anticipated.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door. Ceramic tiled floor and telephone point.
- Downstairs W.C. 6' 3'' x 2' 10'' (1.90m x 0.86m)
- Off Entrance hall. Toilet and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Lounge 10' 6'' at longest x 17' 2'' at widest (3.20m x 5.23m)
- Laminate floor and bay window. Television point and wired for sky. Fixed floating shelf.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 9'' x 10' 10'' (5.41m x 3.30m)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units, with built in oven, hob, fan, fridgefreezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor
- Landing - Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 - To Front 9' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.89m x 2.13m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 10' 4'' x 12' 10'' (3.15m x 3.91m)
- Laminate floor. Television and telephone points.
- En-suite Off 2' 10'' x 8' 0'' (0.86m x 2.44m)
- Walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fitted mirror and ceramic tiled floor and shower.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 10' 6'' (2.94m x 3.20m)
- Laminate floor and television point.
- Bathroom 6' 2'' x 6' 10'' (1.88m x 2.08m)
- White bath with shower over, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and bath area.
- Tarmacadam driveway to front with garden area and outside light. Private enclosed rear garden and concrete patio area. Outside light and watertap. Side entrance from front.