56 Pine Cross, Dunmurry
An outstanding three bedroom end terrace that's exceptionally well maintained and decorated throughout. The property is located off the main Lisburn/Belfast Road and only a short walk from Derriaghy train station and within close proximity to shopping amenities, schools and motorway networks, we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, solid oak flooring, understairs storage, vertical radiator.
- Lounge 14' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.31m x 3.65m)
- Solid oak flooring, uPVC french doors leading to decked area.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 7'' x 10' 5'' (6.27m x 3.17m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complimentary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in Bosch double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan and glass splashback, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Glazed display unit, pot drawers, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, recessed spot lights, PVC panelled ceiling, single panel radiator, uPVC rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, 2 built-in storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 14' 2'' x 8' 9'' (4.31m x 2.66m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, recessed spot lights, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 10' 5'' (2.94m x 3.17m)
- Laminate wooden floor, recessed spot light, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.25m x 2.51m)
- Laminate wooden floor, recessed spot lights, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, curved panel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and folding shower door. Fully tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, PVC panelled ceiling, chrome towel rail.
- Front gardens laid in lawns and tarmac driveway, enclosed rear gardens with timber decking, outside light and tap. Brick shed with light, power and plumbed for automatic washing machine.