2 Bed Semi-Detached With Private Driveway
An attractive 2 bedroom semi-detached home located in a popular residential a short distance from local schools, shops and many other amenities. Benefitting from a pleasant site with driveway and private gardens, this property would ideally suit for a first time buyer or investment purchaser. Early viewing recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 14' 5'' x 11' 6'' (4.39m x 3.50m) (Max)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with wooden surround, understairs storage cupboard, TV aerial lead, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 14' 9'' x 9' 8'' (4.49m x 2.94m) (Max)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood and fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 1/2 panelled walls, 1 radiator.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door, 1/2 panelled walls.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 11' 7'' x 9' 9'' (3.53m x 2.97m)
- Built-in robe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 6'' x 8' 6'' (4.42m x 2.59m) (Max)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 6' 4'' (2.23m x 1.93m) (Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, hotpress, double radiator.
- Neat front garden in lawn with brick paved driveway and carport area. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, outside water tap.