7 Ballyholland Road, Newry BT34 2DL
This superior 3 reception, 5 bedroom bungalow with detached garage and workshop occupies a circa 3.5 acre site in this semi rural location, within easy commuting distance of Newry City and local schools.
The property has been lovingly maintained by the owners, is presented in excellent order, offering deceptively spacious and modern family accommodation.
The mature and private gardens are a particular feature, enjoying the advantage of a south facing aspect.
Internal inspection is highly recommended by the agents to fully appreciate all the internal and external features of this exceptional property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and double glazed side screen. Terazza flooring and outside step. Coved ceiling and telephone point. Store off.
- Lounge 12' 6'' x 16' 7'' (3.81m x 5.05m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with open fire. Solid Oak wooden floor and built in display unit. Coved ceiling and television point.
- Dining Room 14' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.26m x 3.81m)
- Solid oak wooden floor. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear gardens. Coved ceiling. Walk through to Kitchen / Diner.
- Family Room 15' 4'' x 19' 7'' (4.67m x 5.96m)
- Mahogany surround with marble inset and hearth, open fire. Solid Oak wooden floor. PVC double glazed patio doors to rear. Coved ceiling and television point. Double doors to formal dining room.
- Kitchen/Diner 15' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.80m x 3.50m)
- Extensive range of high and low level solid Cherrywood units with granite worktops and matching breakfast bar. Belling integrated double oven, grill and stove. Built in dishwasher and fridgefreezer. Featured stone carpet flooring and part tiled walls. Recessed ceiling lights and strip lights to unit. Built in matching dresser unit.
- Utility room 6' 8'' x 6' 3'' (2.03m x 1.90m)
- Modern range of fitted high and low level units. Featured stone flooring and single drainer sink unit. Part tiled walls and plumbed for washing machine. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- Bathroom 9' 10'' x 8' 6'' (2.99m x 2.59m)
- Cream coloured bath with mixer taps, toilet, wash hand basin and walk in shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fitted wall mounted mirror and extractor fan. Hallway off. Solid Pine floor.
- Bedroom 1 14' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.42m x 3.20m)
- Laminate floor. Television point and coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Built in wardrobe and laminate floor. Coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 - To Rear 15' 8'' x 12' 0'' (4.77m x 3.65m)
- Solid Oak wooden floor. Beautiful outward views.
- Bedroom 4 11' 8'' x 13' 2''at widest (3.55m x 4.01m)
- Solid Pine wooden floor and built in wardrobe. Bay window. Television point and coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 5 - Master Bedroom 12' 9'' x 16' 9'' at widest (3.88m x 5.10m)
- Solid Pine wooden floor and bay window. Television and telephone points. Coved ceiling.
- Walk in wardrobe off
- Built in units.
- En-suite off 6' 6'' x 6' 6'' (1.98m x 1.98m)
- Walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan and fitted wall mirror.
- Shower Room 5' 7'' x 9' 9'' (1.70m x 2.97m)
- Walk in Fully tiled wall and floor.
- Detached Garage 18' 3'' x 21' 6'' (5.56m x 6.55m)
- With boiler store off. Toilet off with wash hand basin and w.c. Pull down ladder to roofspace.
- Large Store / Workshop 70' 0'' x 18' 4'' (21.32m x 5.58m)
- Concrete floor. Block and wood panelled walls.
- Garden Area
- Exceptionally well maintained front gardens with colourful selection of Cherry blossom trees and conifers to side. Gardens are all stocked with selection of mature plants, trees and shrubs. Tarmacadam driveway and forecourt to front. Spacious side island garden with shrubs. Tarmacadam side area beside garage. Side and rear patio area with range of mature plants, trees ans shrubs.
- Agents Note
- The gardens are a particular feature of this property , having been lovingly maintained and cared for over the years. Gardens area extends to circa. 1.5 Acres with additional 2 acres suitable for rough grazing.