Stunning Open Space
Grand Designs? Almost Certainly! Beautifully presented and finished throughout, the attention to detail in creating this fabulous space has to be seen to be appreciated. A short distance from Banbridge & Loughbrickland, the A1 carriageway and all local amenities and schools are only a short distance away. A unique opportunity the location and accommodation will appeal to many and an early appointment to is highly recommended.
- Lounge / Kitchen / Dining 28' 2'' x 15' 5'' (8.58m x 4.70m) (Max)
- Superb open plan arrangement with solid oak wooden floor to lounge area and tiled flooring to kitchen. Two storey ceiling with solid timber beams and feature two storey glazed window incorporating double doors to outside timber deck. Cast iron stove with high output back boiler linked to underfloor heating and hot water supply. Hand painted solid wood kitchen with marble worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge/freezer and fully integrated dishwasher. Solid oak dining breakfast table with storage underneath, TV points, part tiled walls, and additional set of double doors from kitchen area to the decking.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.86m x 2.69m) (Max)
- Solid oak wooden floor, hand painted robe with dressing table, recessed ceiling spots, double glazed door to the side.
- Bathroom 12' 7'' x 5' 9'' (3.83m x 1.75m) (Max)
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, freestanding bath with centre mixer tap, separate handheld shower head and rain shower over. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, heated chrome towel rail, recessed ceiling spots, airing cupboard.
- 1st Floor
- Mezzanine Master Bedroom 15' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.64m x 3.91m) (Max)
- Solid oak wooden floor, built-in robes and drawer units.
- Tarmac driveway/parking area. Feature raised decking to rear and concrete patio area. Outside lightning and water tap.