9 Hill Crest, Mayobridge, Newry BT34 2GP
This exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow enjoys a cul-de-sac location in this small residential development in the centre of Mayobridge Village.
The bungalow has been internally upgraded to a high standard with roofspace suitable for conversion to provide additional family accommodation.
This property would be ideally suited to a wide range of discerning purchasers, with internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress off. Stairwell to first floor.
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 12' 8'' (3.65m x 3.86m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth with wood burning stove. Bay window and laminate floor. Wall and ceiling lights. Television point and coved ceiling.
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 0'' x 10' 8'' (4.26m x 3.25m)
- Modern range of high and low level kitchen units with built in cooker and fridgefreezer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Television point.
- Utility room 11' 6'' x 5' 2'' (3.50m x 1.57m)
- Range of fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bathroom 11' 7'' x 8' 8'' (3.53m x 2.64m)
- White corner bath, walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. PVC ceiling finish, extractor fan, mirror and fittings.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 11' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.50m x 3.30m)
- Laminate floor and television point.
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 9' 6'' x 12' 8'' (2.89m x 3.86m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 - To Front 9' 9'' x 8' 1'' (2.97m x 2.46m)
- Suitable for conversion and extending to circa 460 sq.ft. Potential for 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom.
- Large detached store / utility area. Concrete yard with outside lights and watertap. Tarmacadam paving area for 2 cars to front with garden area.