9 Patrician Park, Carrivemaclone, Newry BT35 8NF
This charming 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in this very popular, much sought after, residential location, just off the Dublin road, close to the A1 Motorway, local primary school and Newry city centre.
The large rear gardens are a particular feature, ideal for family use or those wishing to extend the dwelling.
The sale should be of interest to a wide range of discerning purchasers, with early internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- Lounge 13' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.11m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire. Built in display unit. Television point.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.87m x 3.30m)
- Range of fitted high and low level fitted units, built in oven, hob and fridge. Dining area.
- Shower Room / Utility 8' 10'' x 5' 8'' (2.69m x 1.73m)
- Walk in, fully tiled, electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear yard.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 8' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.54m x 2.59m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 10' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.10m x 2.94m)
- Built in wardrobe and hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 - To Rear 10' 7'' x 7' 7'' (3.22m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 4'' (1.85m x 1.93m)
- White bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Well maintained front garden with colourful selection of flowers, trees, plants and shrubs. Private enclosed rear yard with boiler / store and outside W.C. Door to side and rear garden. Featured large rear gardens with paved patio and selection of mature shrubs and trees. Whirlline, outside lights and watertap.
- The large gardens of this property are a particular feature, ideal for family use or offering great potential to those considering extending. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential.