Status: ALL BOOKED
Situated on the Old Newry Road, Banbridge this development offers a range of detached, semi detached and apartments. It is within easy access to the town centre , schools and local amenities. Also within close proximity to the A1 dual carriageway for anyone who commutes to work.
This development qualifies for Co-Ownerships Housing.
Semi-detached houses are exempt from Stamp Duty.
AVAILABILITY: SEMI-DETACHED (1)
• Site 14 : Type 2
• 10 year NHBC warranty cover
• Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
• Front doors with a 5 point locking system.
• Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
• High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
• Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Tarmac driveway
• Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
• Traditional masonry construction with painted render or brickwork
• Feature lighting to front and rear doors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
• Wired for satellite point
• Veneer oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Oak stair handrail
• Painted moulded skirting, architraves, and balustrades
• All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
• A choice of fully fitted kitchens
• Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, and fridge/freezer
• Plumbed for washing machine
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with shower screen
• All en-suites have thermostatic showers
• Feature downlighters to Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
• Tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
• Splash back tiling to wash hand basins
A management company will be formed by Dunmore Construction (Dundrum) Ltd. and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained.
Dunbar Construction (Dundrum) Ltd. reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.
Fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
We will contact you as soon as we can