11 Hilden View, Tullynacross Road, Lambeg, Lisburn
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this charming three-bedroom mid terrace property with views over the surrounding countryside, located off the Lambeg Road the property offers an excellent opportunity to live in this much sought-after area that is convenient to Lisburn and South Belfast yet only a short distance from Lambeg train station and within close proximity to local shops, amenities, schools and transport links, we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, slate tiled floor, double radiator.
- Lounge 10' 2'' x 18' 5'' (3.10m x 5.61m)
- Feature fireplace with dual link up open fire, wood flooring, understairs storage, double radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 6'' x 12' 4'' (3.50m x 3.76m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 owl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in oven and 5 ring gas hob, curved glass stainless steel extractor fan, american fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wine rack, integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, stable style uPVC rear door, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1
- Built-in sliderobes, wood flooring, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.92m x 2.01m)
- Wood flooring, Velux style window, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 4'' x 5' 7'' (3.76m x 1.70m) (Into Robes)
- Built-in sliderobes, wood flooring, vertical radiator.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and walk in shower with Mira shower unit. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED mirror, recessed lighting, hotpress, chrome towel rail.
- Brick paved parking area, rear garden laid in lawns, paved patio area, mature shrubs. Plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.