31 Murray Wood, Waringstown
Beautifully presented and maintained throughout this 2 bedroom end townhouse provides bright modern accommodation which would be perfect as a first time buy or investment purchase. Situated within this attract residential development with low maintenance exterior combined with ease of access to local shops, amenities and commuting routes we highly recommend an appointment to view.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double glazed front door, tiled floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge / Kitchen / Dining 16' 8'' x 15' 1'' (5.08m x 4.59m)
- Laminate wooden floor to living area, 1 radiator.
Range of high and low level shaker style units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar. Built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 10' 8'' x 10' 7'' (3.25m x 3.22m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 7'' x 7' 6'' (3.22m x 2.28m) (Max)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 5' 7'' (2.36m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC and panel bath with mixer tap and Mira Sport electric shower over and folding shower screen. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Pebbled driveway with shrub bed. Enclosed area with PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler house.