Excellent Agricultural Holding of c. 18.1 acres Including Building Site and Farm Buildings
An excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive agricultural holding totalling approximately 18.1 acres accessed off the Benagh Road between Newry and Mayobridge. The holding comprises fully approved building site enjoying superb vistas, good quality grass lands and range of slatted and tanked cattle/hay sheds. Viewings by appointment with agent only.
- The Land
- Lands currently in grass and in good heart, two holdings divided by laneway with access points suitable for modern machinery. Served by mains water. Well maintained stock proofed boundaries throughout. There are no entitlements pertaining to the land. The lands are comprised within land registry folio 25595 Co. Down.
- The Building Site
- Full planning approval granted for a well appointed bungalow. The site enjoys panoramic views over both Camlough Mountain and the Mournes. Planning Reference P/2015/0167/F. Services already on site.
- Farm Buildings
- 5 link slatted cattle and hay sheds of c. 10,800 sq. ft (1,003 sqm), incorporating 3 slurry tanks. Extensive yard area including cattle crush and finished in hardcore. Power, light and water supply to all.
- Whilst the agent invites offers from interested parties for this property initially on a private basis, we reserve the right on behalf of the Vendors to conclude the bidding (if necessary) by holding a meeting of all bidders on a specified date and time in our office. In the event that a meeting is to be arranged, only those parties with a valid offer on the property can be assured of being notified of the specific time and date.
- Vendor's Solicitor
- Emmet J Kelly, Cameo House, 41 Bridge St, Banbridge BT32 3JL Tel.: 028 406 29397