39 Beresford Hill, Dromore
This superb end townhouse situated within this popular development is well presented throughout and offers bright spacious accommodation. Beresford Hill is conveniently located within ease of access to the town centre and the A1 dual carriageway for those needing to commute, this property would make an ideal home for the first-time buyer or young couple. We highly recommend an early appointment to view to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Lounge 14' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.37m x 3.96m)
- Feature fire surround with open fire and raised hearth, laminate wooden floor, understairs storage, double panel radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 16' 4'' x 10' 5'' (4.97m x 3.17m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC rear door, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with Mira electric shower and glass shower door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 9' 9'' x 13' 7'' (2.97m x 4.14m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 16' 4'' (3.43m x 4.97m)
- Access to roofspace, single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 9' 11'' x 17' 10'' (3.02m x 5.43m)
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power points.
- front garden laid in lawns with tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in patio, plastic oil storage tank.